I had NO luck in my shopping endeavor yesterday. I found one dress I liked but they didn't have my size. And I found nothing else. I do think that I will go back one evening this week. There was one store I didn't get to yesterday. You know what though? Easter will happen no mattter whether I have a new dress or not. And it is going to be a GREAT day.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Enjoying Spring, Part 1
We have all been loving the weather of this past week. It has been a touch to warm for me, but that doesn't bother the kids - at all. Last Sunday afternoon we played outside after Harrison woke up from his nap. He wore his sunglasses almost the entire time we were out there. He was actually happy but something had upset him at this point. Y ou can see how cute he is in the sunglasses - and just ignore the weepy baby face.
Jillian was doing an experiment that included throwing her toy sword up into the air and trying to catch it in the yellow container. Twas not successful.

H can't quite throw the basketball (0r any other ball, for that matter) high enough to make a basket, so he settles for trying other things. This time it was a stick. That didn't work either.
He became determined to sit on our Razorback. I tried to tell him that I didn't think he would like it, but he insisted. My parenting decision was - let him learn for himself. He did. That is a face of a distressed child. Apparently those pointy things that run down the razorback's back are not very comfortable.
I had NO luck in my shopping endeavor yesterday. I found one dress I liked but they didn't have my size. And I found nothing else. I do think that I will go back one evening this week. There was one store I didn't get to yesterday. You know what though? Easter will happen no mattter whether I have a new dress or not. And it is going to be a GREAT day.
I had NO luck in my shopping endeavor yesterday. I found one dress I liked but they didn't have my size. And I found nothing else. I do think that I will go back one evening this week. There was one store I didn't get to yesterday. You know what though? Easter will happen no mattter whether I have a new dress or not. And it is going to be a GREAT day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment