Monday, December 12, 2011

Wishing You a Merry Christmas

Our children's program at church took place last night. Jillian always seems to enjoy being a part of the program. She is like her mama, and she likes to sing! I tried to add a video but things did not go as I had planned. I may try again on a different day.

Let me take just a minute to brag on me and my girl. We went shopping yesterday afternoon - after the ear piercing event. We found this purple dress at JCP. It was a $40 dress on sale for $19.99. I had a $10 off thing, so we got this cute little dress for $11. I am so not a bargain shopper. It isn't that I don't try, I just don't ever have any luck. So, yay! for us.
Harrison was reading the program and found something important to point at. How intent!
Singing...
Turning into Rudolph...
Apparently Rudolph was having some difficulty breathing with her nose.
Like I said, I will try to do the video when things are moving a little faster. We have a couple of cute ones.

No comments: