Thursday, March 8, 2012

She Keeps Getting More Like Him

As Jillian gets older, she gets more and more like her father - at least in my opinion. There are times where his personality traits just shine through in her.

Here is a little background information: A few weeks ago, Nathan went through our candy bowl and separated the different kinds and put each kind in its own ziploc bag. Today Jillian was going through some candy from Valentine's and went to get a ziploc bag to put the extra in. She then remembered her father's earlier efforts and just added hers to what was already there. At this point I said, "You people and your ziploc bags..." Nathan responded, "It's organization." I cannot say for sure but there was probably an eye-roll that came after that. Jillian, who had not been listening to Nathan, says, "Hello, it is called organization!"

Now what am I supposed to do with that.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

How cute is that!