I got some interesting comments (both here in the blog and in person) about my previous post on my favorite television shows. Let me take a minute to address, amend, and concede a couple of things.
1. I did entertain the notion of putting Dallas on there, but I honestly could not remember whether it was a good show or just a cheesy night time soap opera. I watched it as a child, of course, and I haven't really watched it since.
2. Mark Harmon, I mean NCIS. I thought long and hard about this one, but my standard was a simple one: do I feel compelled to record it if I am going to miss it? And I don't always feel that way about NCIS. I do watch it every week and enjoy it. I probably should have included it. But who are we kidding, without Mark Harmon, the odds are I don't even watch.
3. The original CSI (the early years). It is a great show. I still watch it, but not with the loyalty and commitment I did earlier on.
4. Designing Women. I forgot all about this show. Again - the early years were so good and then it went down hill. I feel like every woman could relate to one of the characters or at least want to.
No comments:
Post a Comment