I am 37 weeks today and I have never been this far into pregnancy before. I was coming home with Jillian at this point. How crazy is that?! There isn't much else to add. I am hoping to make it to November, but then there are times when I think, "let's just do this." My Granny always says that babies are "born on their birthdays" and I am clinging to that mantra. This child will come when God wants it here - not a minute too soon or too late.
I am still sleeping pretty well. I am tired of sleeping on my sides. And I am getting more uncomfortable has Baby gets bigger and bigger. If the child has gained half a pound since our last ultrasound, he/she could be up to 7 1/2 pounds by now. And I still have 3 weeks left. I am telling you, a 9 pounder (or a little better) is not out of the question. I say "Bring it on" - that and the epidural :)!!!!
I do have a long-term sub now (I can't remember if I mentioned that or not), so I am not having to worry about that anymore. She seems very nice and capable. We spent Friday and Monday together, so now I can leave school knowing that the kids will not get too far behind. Now if I can just feel some sort of leading on a name and pack my bag, then I might feel like we were about ready to bring a child into this world.
No comments:
Post a Comment