Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Waiting Game

I have no news. That is about all I can say. I know it has been a few days since I posted, but please do not mistake my silence for action. You would be wrong. I spent all day yesterday cleaning house. Today I have no plans. I need to go to Fort Smith for a few things but my heart is just not in it. It is a cool, wet day and right now, I would just like to stay home. Knowing me, I will regret that decision later on in the day, but then it will be too late.
Keep praying. Baby Mills is really going to be an elephant child at this rate. My patience is slipping and my attitude is probably not the best. But we will make it. Even if I have to cover my mouth with duct tape :)!

No comments: