Friday, November 12, 2010

In Case You Are Curious

I really did go to school today undecided about what to do. I just couldn't make up my mind. And then I put Jillian on the bus and walked into the school. Within a few short minutes I had heard, "You still here?" "What are we gonna do with you, girl?" "Is that baby just gonna stay in there forever?" You get the picture. And that was before I was with the students. As the students came in and said much the same thing(just more of it), I made my decision. I have to go. I can't stay here and be nice. So I am opting to not go to work anymore and hope that the baby comes sooner rather than later. I may go insane if I have to wait very long, but we are going to give it a whirl. Please accept my thanks and gratitude for those of you who prayed for me yesterday. I needed it.

No comments: