Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Snow Much Fun

So I am not the best mom in the world.   I hate snow days, and I do not enjoy playing in it.   But the Daddy isn't home and there was a "big" snow, so Mom went out with the babies.    There was a lot of falling down and then while down, trying to catch snowflakes on the tongue.  
 Harrison wanted to eat the snow...
 Evidence of said eating.
And Jillian made a miniature snowman for us.   She struggled with this because someone kept knocking her snowman down.   After many tries, she finally get it done.
I also made my first snow ice cream.   I liked it.  Harrison liked it.   Jillian said, "It isn't my favorite, but I don't hate it."   What does that even mean?    We will see what the ice cream expert has to say when he gets home.

We still have not decided on a place to live and seem to keep missing "opportunities".   I feel in my heart that we are missing them for a reason, but I am beginning to get a little out of sorts about the whole thing.   I did so well at the beginning but since we have a week and a half, I am getting more than a little antsy.   We have something to look into in the coming days - but the weather and history day seem to be getting in the way.    It will be okay.  I know it will.   I KNOW it will.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Wow! You got lots of snow. We got the ice stuff here. Not fun! Glad you guys got out and enjoyed it.