Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mrs. Efron and the Baby-Eatin' Rockstar

Last night we were watching a movie with Zac Efron. When we went to dry Jillian's hair she says, "Zac Efron is really cute. If I married him my name would be Jillian Efron." I told her she would need some luck because most famous people don't married not famous people. She then proceeded to tell me that she was going to a rockstar. She tried out several other names to see if they would suit her new rockstar persona. She is a funny kid.

Her brother has discovered that he likes to put things in his mouth and leave them there - hanging out. You have already seen the dolphin picture. Yesterday he got this baby from Jillian's dollhouse. He crawled around with this thing hanging out of his mouth for several minutes. And as you can see, he is pretty proud of himself. I am not sure what this face is, maybe he is working on his Elvis look to go with his rockstar sister.











After bath we got the rockstar hair going, too. You may have to click on it to enlarge so you can get the full effect. He was amazingly cool, though.


I told you earlier that he is making this face that I would just have to show you. This morning he finally let me take a picture of it. Looks at those lips. I just want to squeeze him everytime he does this.





No comments: