Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day of Second Grade

We have successfully begun a new school year. Jillian seems to have had a good first day. She has two teachers this year, so that is different. I think it will be good for her once she gets used to it.
Notice her new bag. We found it on sale and then I had a discount, so I think I paid $13 for it. Yea! I am so not usually a bargain shopper.

We got stopped at a stoplight and I took her picture. I think she was afraid that I was at the wheel and taking pictures. We weren't moving - I promise!

Sitting at her second grade desk.

I had a good day, too. I just hate having to go to go through all the rules and procedures 6 times. I will have a happy day tomorrow when we can get to the business of getting to know the kids.

1 comment:

Holly said...

That stoplight picture is funny! Happy first day to you both.