Tuesday, June 28, 2011

There's A New Name Written Down in Glory!

Our church had Vacation Bible School last week. On Wednesday, Jillian came home with a slip of paper filled out that said she had received Christ. I had a few concerns. She is 7. I know that you can make that decision at 7, but it is awfully scary to me - as a mother. Also, she had a couple of friends who have talked about being baptized and I was afraid her decision was more about wanting to be like her friends than the real deal. Our pastor was out of town last week, so I took her to see him today. They talked it over, and he seemed to be convinced of her decision.

So, as of June 22nd, our Jillian knows Jesus as her Savior!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Welcome soul-sister Ms. Jillian!

Jen said...

: )

Donna said...

Praise the Lord--what wonderful news!! So happy to read this tonight!! love you all!