Saturday, April 2, 2011
Play Time II
Harrison wasn't the only one who got to play today. I went shopping this morning. I spent way too much money but had a good time - all by myself. When I got home, Harrison was sleeping, so the rest of us went to the backyard. Jillian played in her house. Nathan shot his BB pistol. I took pictures with our new camera. Nothing fancy just tested it (and my skills) out.
I messed around with some "nature" pictures. This is the best I did.
Jillian is preparing to slide off the roof of the house.
Pushing off
It got very bright out there - as we are unaccustomed to sunshine. So Jillian went in and got us some shades.
These are the ones she brought me.
Jillian decided to try to make some perfume. She took a purple flower, mashed it up, and put it in a water bottle.
It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed ourselves. Our turtles are beginning to come to life. One is up-and-at-'em but the others are still not so sure winter is over. If it stays this nice, I am sure the others will reappear within days. Happy Spring, everyone! Maybe it is here to stay this time. Maybe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment