Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011, Part Two

I believe Harrison's first Easter was a success. He looked handsome, Jillian looked pretty, and our time with family was amazing. We took some pictures before church yesterday but right before we went out, Harrison fell asleep. There is a close-up of him later. Peaceful. We dyed eggs on Saturday evening. Jonathan, who just turned 4, had a good time but he was quick. He put his eggs in and was ready to take them out about 10 seconds later. Most of the others let theirs soak a little while.
This is me playing with the new camera some. I will eventually quit, but right now I am having a good time testing it out. My Joel is very focused on his project. Sophie was hiding from me but she really wanted me to get her - as you can plainly see.

Good times with Daddy on Easter morning.

This little guy is one handsome fellow.

I discovered that waiting around for pictures is a great time to get some snuggles and kisses in.


This was Easter morning - nestled in Daddy's arms. How precious!Nanny and Papa with all of their grand babies. This is quite a brood. I suppose there was no way to know 40 years ago that it would turn out quite like this.

The original 5 - before the boys and the kids.

It is an Easter tradition for Nathan and Jillian to get their picture made together. We fooled around and forgot to do it before Jillian had changed clothes.

She was not excited about the "Daddy kissing me" picture.

He has a way of convincing her...

My cousins and I love having a good time. Sometimes our good time gets a tad silly. We were trying to take a picture and someone said something funny. We have a similar picture of us from Saturday where we got cracked up.

Eventually we got it together.

I sincerely hope your holiday was this good.

No comments: