Wednesday, September 1, 2010
30 Weeks - The Pain of Pain
I have reached 30 weeks today. In theory (of course), I have 10 weeks to go. And if the next few weeks feel like the last half of this last week, I may begin wishing for 7 weeks to go. On Sunday I started having some pains in my back and lower right side. That night (when I should have been sleeping soundly) I started experiencing what can only be described a spasms (or something much worse that I don't know the word for) every few minutes or so. Not contractions - I have had those and that was different. I didn't sleep much and that next morning I felt remarkably like I had been hit by a truck which was still occasionally coming back to run over me. Monday night was a repeat of the night before. Needless to say, I called the doctor yesterday morning. Apparently I have been experiencing round ligament pain, a touch of sciatica, and maybe some Braxton-Hicks all together. Doesn't that sound fun? I did take a Tylenol PM last night and slept great until about 3:15. I have felt a little better as today as worn on. I am hopeful that tomorrow will be even better.
Other than feeling like crap, there isn't much happening. School is still going well. We only have another day before football officially kicks off. We have a big pep rally Friday afternoon and the game that night. I am getting very excited - and will be even more so if the weather is as cool as they say. So Go Airedales!! and Go Hogs!!! And Go away Pain!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment