Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Not Much to Report

We are a week into school and there really isn't much to write about. I think Jillian and I are both having a great start to the school year, but I do find myself pretty tired - especially late in the day. The last two nights I have actually been asleep before 10 o'clock which breaks my cardinal rule of "Never go to bed before 10." I am pretty stubborn about that and yet, I have just had to give in and give it up. I am hoping that cooler temperatures will help with that a little. Hoping, anyway.

I am 29 weeks today. According the stuff I have read, Baby Mills should be 2 1/2 - 3 pounds and about 16 inches long. Kind of crazy. I see the doctor tomorrow for the dreaded weigh in. I hate that part. I am hoping that being back at work and more active will have a positive effect. Again, hoping...

Just wanted you to know that I am alive. School hasn't killed me yet, but I grow more thankful everyday that I am headed for an extended vacation.

No comments: