Sunday, April 13, 2014

It's the Random, Catch Up Post

Here a few of the pictures from my phone.  Back at the end of the year, I took Little Man for his yearly check-up.  While we waited, he entertained himself.   I love the second one.  
After Christmas we made a little trek to Branson.   Harrison had never been to see the lights at Silver Dollar City, and he loves going to Branson.   It was a little cooler than I expected it to be and it was a lot more crowded than I intended for it to be.   It was still a good time, and H has been adamant since then that we return.   He even told me a couple of weeks back that "Banson (how he says it) is about to open, so we have to go."  

A sweet pic of my truest loves...
I have been reading a series of books and in the last one I couldn't help but take notice of the last paragraph here.   Since our anniversary was last month, I thought this was fitting.  I choose Nathan - everyday.   And he chooses me.  
Y'all get excited.  2 posts in 2 days.   But don't get used to it...

No comments: