So on National Sibling Day I tried to find a good, recent picture of me and my sisters. Let me tell you, it did not exist. So I suggested (you could read insisted there if you really, really wanted to) that we have one made. Love these ladies with every ounce of my being.
The originals...
Nanny and Papa with the next generation. So the next generation is going to be beautiful. It might also have more than its fair share of nuttiness.The whole gang. This brood plays such a huge role in my world. I am thankful to God everyday for every one of these people.
Our little family. Harrison had shoes, I promise. He and I just almost came to blows yesterday after church, but we worked out our differences. And then he took his shoes and socks off right before pictures. I am very aware that his bare feet adds a certain redneck element to our pretty picture.
All the grandbabies.
My goofy husband and me. He was being ornery. Shocking, I know.
I loved how our clothes went together so well. I always try to coordinate, but this year, I think we did an exceptional job. And there was no way he could hide from me in that bright yellow shirt.
More to come on the less dressy side of Easter...
No comments:
Post a Comment