It has been a week since I have written anything, and I know that I am going to have some people unhappy with me (Carole). We really have been busy with our day-to-day lives plus a few added things going on. Harrison's babysitter has been gone on her vacation, so this last week, my mom came and stayed a couple of days. I worked the blood drive at school on Thursday and had a later than usual evening. On Friday we headed to Central Arkansas. Friday was my b-i-l's 40th birthday, so we had a nice dinner out - sans children! - in Little Rock. Saturday we had our yearly shopping trip to get ready for Christmas. I am happy to report that I am all done with Harrison's birthday. I am done with all the kiddos presents for the Crow and Pelt Christmases. I have quite a bit accomplished for my children's Christmases. I am going to have to order some things (must be put on the To Do List for this week), but it won't be long before they are all finished up. Yippee! I love knowing that I have lots of my Christmas shopping already done.
But this week, we will be focused on a different type of celebration. Harrison is turning one this week! We will be partying on Saturday for the little fellow. We have a John Deere theme going - he even has a John Deere shirt! So after our usual softball, gymnastics, and church this week, we will get started on all the house cleaning, grocery buying, present wrapping, and food cooking that is necessary to make this party happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment