Monday, October 24, 2011

Top Ten Reasons Why I Love My Husband

Saturday we celebrated Nathan's 35th birthday. In honor of his big day and of him in general, I have compiled a list of reasons why I love him.

10. He is always nice to his mother (and he listens to her more than he listens to most people).
9. His leadership at church as the leader of our men's ministry.
8. How much he loves children (not just his own but all of our families' babies).
7. He works hard and does so without complaint (most of the time).
6. He gives into my whims mostly and has sense enough to tell me no when I need to hear it.
5. He rarely makes a decision without thinking it through and researching it.
4. His brown eyes, his laugh, his beautiful lips, and that he isn't afraid to cry
3. He loves to watch football, and we cheer for the Razorbacks and Airedales - together.
2. His absolute, over-the-top love for our children.
1. He loves me unconditionally and demonstrates that daily in some form or fashion.

I could have made it a top twenty, but I will refrain. Happy Birthday, Nathan! May you have many, many more. And may we get to share them together.

No comments: