Sunday, November 29, 2015
2015 Thankful Day 29
I have not been feeling great for the last couple of days. Just the norm of my life - sinus headache, drainage, little men jackhammering inside my skull. So I did not want to get out of bed. I am dreading getting out of bed tomorrow (I am sure the dreary, wet weather has not helped in this). So I was thinking this morning that I am thankful that God never needs a day off. He doesn't get tired and need more sleep time or time to recover from not feeling well. He doesn't take a break, and He is not adversely affected by dreary, cold, wet mornings. I am thankful that God is Almighty. He is my comfort and joy - even on days when I would rather cover up my head and forget everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment