Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

This first picture is not from Halloween festivities, but I wanted you to see how things work around here. Last Saturday when I got up, I found my children like this.  Harrison goes into Jillian's room from time to time and sleeps with her.  He is usually pretty good about just sleeping on the other side of the bed, but this time he was using her as his pillow.   See how this is both sweet and ornery all at the same time?  A true picture of my son.
He decided that he wanted to be Robin for Halloween - but only if Daddy would be Batman.  We never dress up, but this year we made an exception.  Kind of.   So here is Robin in all of his superhero glory.
 And a little silliness.
 And mighty power, obviously.
And here is my Dark Knight and Boy Wonder.  Y'all look at that and tell me how I could be that lucky and how I can keep my sanity with these 2.
Our church had our Fall Festival on Sunday afternoon.  We had a little hayride.  Robin is a little blurry, but Jillian is looking pretty.  She is not dressed up because it was rather warm.  We got out of the car at the church and she immediately said it was too hot.  She just wore her normal clothes.  And she is spending the night with a friend, so I don't have any pictures of her today either.  We will take a post-Halloween pic so you can her as a werewolf.  That's right.  My sweet little girl is a werewolf for Halloween.
Cute trouble.  That is what I call the next picture.
Crazy girls with a little face paint.
Making nutty faces
Handsome boys of mine
Today we had a pep rally at school and I got selected to be "mummified" by the sophomores.  They did a fabulous job.  We didn't win (but I think we should have), but I was covered with toilet paper.  They did all this in 2 minutes.   Sophomores rock!
We will cheer on the Airedales tonight and hope that Halloween culminates with a resounding victory for our team.  Go Airedales!

No comments: