Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lucky 13

Nathan and I celebrated our 13 years of marriage on Monday.   I am still playing catch-up on my blog from this crazy, wild week.   I know that in a lot of ways 13 years is just a small amount of time, but I am proud of our 13 years.   We have survived stressful times, happy times, and quiet times.   We have made easy decisions, hard decisions, and compromised decisions.   We have found amazing love with each other and for our precious babies.   My husband makes me happy.    Our relationship helps me to understand the biblical concept of "becoming one."   My life would be incomplete without him.   And I recognize that I am truly blessed to be called his wife.  

And he brought me Milkduds and Cadbury eggs on our anniversary - how do you top that?

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

happy {late} anniversary! you were a baby when you walked down the aisle ;)

Kelley said...

Happy Anniversary!