It is a big week for us here in our family. Jillian and I are leaving today to go to church camp in Siloam Springs. It will be her first time to experience such a thing. I think she will really love it. It will be the first time that I have been there in a decade. So I am excited to get back there and enjoy myself. Also this week, my Keely-girl is having her cochlear implant surgery (Wed.). For reasons I cannot explain I am an emotional wreck over this. I saw her on Saturday and when I mentioned the surgery, she just stared at me. She would not speak of it. Mandy and Matt have said that she is very afraid. I think that is why I am so emotional - I can't stand the thought of my girl being so frightened.
So remember all of us in your prayers. I am praying for God's word to proclaimed (not just the emotional, loving-doving, no-meat kind of thing) and that His presence will be with us throughout this week. And that His hand will be with Keely's doctors. And that He will personally comfort her in her anxiety.
1 comment:
Love You Sis!
Post a Comment