But we may have also been a little goofy...
J headed off the the middle school. I have not handled this transition as well as other moves between schools. I think because I know that she will not leave this particular school the same girl. She is going to grow and mature, and frankly, I don't care for it. Those nice sneakers she is wearing - women's size 8. What in the world? She measured herself at the school the other day - 5'1". And this will only get worse in the next 3 years. I am just sure of it ;).
You might notice no single of Little Man and that is because the cooperative buggy pulled out of the station just about 30 seconds before I wanted to take that picture. This is so much better than last year, though, that I refuse to really complain.
The kids both had a good day. Although Harrison may have decided he does not want to return. He is in the true pre-K class now, and I think they are going to try pretty hard to teach him something. He is not sure he wants any part of that. I had a good day as well. There is just no getting over the first day stuff. It isn't super exciting. But I tried to liven the place up a little today. By Wednesday we will be talking history. The true fun begins then.
1 comment:
pretty certain I stopped growing in the 6th grade - topped out at 5'2". HA! And her foot is bigger than mine! I think her looks are changing, from what I can tell at least. she's a pretty young lady!!
Post a Comment