Thursday, March 5, 2015

A Few Harrison Funnies

  My son is getting bigger everyday.  He learns new stuff.  His vocabulary gets bigger. He does more on his own.  While this is all good and fine (and what is suppose to happen, I know, I know), it makes me more than a little sad that my little one isn't quite so little anymore.  (And let's not even talk about the big one - because she is almost as big as me.)
   In light of how fast H is growing I wanted to share a few things that will inevitably go away sooner rather than later.
    *He says "lasterday" rather than yesterday.
    *If a milkshake is too thick, he will say, "It is too tick!"
    *He says stirsty instead of thirsty.
    *He counts to 12 perfectly, but he cannot seem to get that 13 comes next.  Never.  Someday he will - or maybe he is just superstitious.
    *He refers to Thor as Tor.
    *He says "grow up" when is talking about throw up.
    *When he talks about the Ninja Turtles, he says "Minja" Turtles.
 There is something else that I cannot think of right now.  I am sure it will come to me after I  publish.   He is a mess, y'all.  But we wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: