He didn't quite do it the way Jillian does it (or to her liking), but he did everything but carry the plates to the table.
And he was very proud of himself once it was finished.
We are home today with very little snow and some ice. There was no class scheduled for today - just professional development. So even I am not too unhappy about this "snow day". Harrison is ready to go play.
His goofiness might - just a little bit - be shining through.
Or maybe a lot...
On this snow day, I find myself unmotivated. I should be cleaning house, reading history day papers, doing a little laundry. But instead I have accomplished NOTHING. No, that isn't true. I took a shower. I am hoping that the afternoon will see more productivity out of me. It just really has to happen. Just has to.
No comments:
Post a Comment