Monday, June 9, 2014

Free!

I am officially on day 3 of being out of school (I don't count the weekend days; I have those off anyway).   We jumped right into our silly routines - or lack thereof.    Harrison plays with the dress up stuff from time to time.   He is the cutest little pirate flapper boy in the whole world.
We ate dinner outside one night last week and as we were eating, Harrison says, "Look at the the rainbow!"  It was one of the most vibrant rainbows I have seen - maybe ever but my memory is not that great at this point, so I won't make that sweeping claim.  It turned out to be a double rainbow but the second one was very faint.
Nathan tries to get in a nap every once-in-a-while (read here almost every day), but Harrison doesn't much care for this.   He was just helping...
Nathan has a big set of Legos from when he was a kid (a smaller kid than he is now, I mean to say).  He got them down from the attic and the kids have been having a grand ol' time playing with them.  Jillian made a fire engine the other day.  Complete with people and a place to put "injured" people.  
We started swim practice today.  Jillian is tired.   She has been swimming at the neighbor's but that is not the same as swimming 100 meters a whole bunch of times.   She will get used to it again - hopefully sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Precious pictures Erin!