He loves dogs, so when I saw this dog themed party stuff, I knew it had to be ours.
He sat through the birthday song just watching everyone singing to him. On the video (which I am not even attempting to upload since it would take forever and then not upload anyway), you can see him looking around the room with an expression that kind of says, "Is everybody really singing to me?" And he blew out both candles all by himself.
He got lots of good gifts - some cars, clothes, a basketball goal, a suitcase, workbench, a new Arkansas hat, and several other goodies. The two big winners were a bubble blower (looks like a leaf blower but out comes bubbles) and his new car. It may be the only Mercedes he ever owns...
And here is driving away - from all the hoopla that is a 2-year-old birthday.
We had a bone pinata that broke away from the string. The kids just hit it on the ground after that. My Jared only had to take one swing at it and stuff when flying.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to your sweet little guy! Hard to believe he is two! Precious cake and party idea!
Happy 2nd Birthday Harrison! He's a cutie!! Such a cute cake!! And I'm with you, it's flying by!!
Happy Birthday, Harrison! Really good parents would have gotten him a dog since he likes them so much ; ) Ha!
Post a Comment