I asked for people to write a letter to Paul and Paula as a gift for their anniversary. I got a great response and put those letters/cards/pictures in a scrapbook for them. I hope they enjoy reading the writings. I know I did, and I don't even know most of the people who participated. I cannot imagine how special it will be to them.
Here we are - me, Dustin, Paul, Paula, and Laurie.
Jillian got really into this anniversary thing. She wrote a letter to be included in the scrapbook. Then she made them an anniversary book and a card.
Harrison missed most of the party as it was his nap time. I woke him up in the last few minutes and he got to enjoy some fruit (and attention, because he is always going to get that).
Mamo and PopPop and all their babies.
And this is all of us. It was a wonderful day. It was so much fun celebrating with these two. They have provided a godly example for all of us, and it was a privilege to do this for them today.
1 comment:
how sweet!! and very thoughtful of you! but i must ask, did they get married when they were 5?? :)))
Post a Comment