Here are just a few of the most recent things Jillian has entertained us with:
She has now discovered a new excuse for her behavior - This is how God made me. Last night when I got on to her for being disobedient she looked at me and said, "This is just how God made me." I have tried to explain that she cannot use God as an excuse for poor behavior.
She is also enthralled with the Choctaw Casino commercials. So I have had to explain to her that we don't agree with what they do there. She needed an explanation about that, of course. I had to tell her that you have to pay to play the games and if you lose, you lose money. Her response, "But when you win, you make money." Does anyone see a problem in our future? I can just see her justifying her behavior.
It seems like there is another one, but right now I can't think of what it is. If I remember, I'll post it.
No comments:
Post a Comment