Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Getting Back into the Swing of Things

   We slept in so much over the break - all of us - that getting up at "normal" time and being a part of the world before 8 in the morning was not high on my list. I have managed to get it done, but it isn't because I wanted to or that I was happy about it.  Yesterday H and I went to school.  Jillian went to MaMo and PopPop's for the morning. Today Jillian and I went to school and Harrison stayed with Carole.  The real story here is that it is ridiculously cold (and getting colder, urgh) and I want to stay in bed. I liked being lazy and being selfish with my time.  This real world, responsibility thing is for the birds.  But I will do it again tomorrow - when it is Siberia cold.  So what I am trying to say is getting back to normal is hard.  Doing it when it is hellish cold (yes, my own personal hell would be cold) makes it that much harder.  Hope everyone else is handling it better than me.

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

ugh, it was hard for us too! and I hate being cold!! I always say this is the farthest north I'll ever live, ha!